- Small glass jar, like a baby food jar
- Little figurines and scenery
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Fabric scraps
- If together, unscrew the lid from the jar. Arrange some small figurines and scenery inside the lid. Hot glue the scene down in the lid.
- Pour a bit of glitter into the jar. Fill with water.
- Screw the lid back on the jar. Hot glue around the edge of where the lid and jar meet. This will prevent the snowglobe from being opened.
- Take a small fabric scrap and hot glue it around the edge of the lid.
- Flip over the jar and the snowglobe is complete.