- Triangle pattern printed on cardstock (PDF below)
- Duct tape or paint & brushes
- Masking tape
- Cut out the triangles on the pattern. There are 30 triangles per page. You will need 60.
- Tape three triangles together to make 20 pyramids (without bottoms).
- Tape two sets of five pyramids together along bottom edges.
- On both sets, tape five more pyramids on the edges.
- Reinforce all the edges so that the star is solid.
- Cover the star with duct tape or paint.
- Make sure there is plenty of tape on the edges so the star does not fall apart.
- It helps younger kids to have cut out for them.
- This project takes a lot of time.