- Large paper bag, like those from grocery stores
- Miscellaneous decorating materials
- Open the bag and place over the child’s head. Mark where their eyes are on the front of the bag. On the sides, mark where the top of their shoulders are. Take the bag off.
- Cut out large holes where the eyes are marked as well as arches on the sides up to where the shoulder marks are.
- Lay the bag down and let the kid decorate the face.
- Put it back on and wear around.
- Use the paper cut out from Step 2 to create little accessories or ears to glue onto the bag.