This cute mix-n-match flip book can produce some hilarious results! Make it as scary as you want or add more pages to make more combinations.
- 2 pieces of white printer paper
- 1 piece of construction paper (at least the same size as the white paper)
- Stapler & staples
- Fold all of the papers in half length-wise (so the page is 4 ¼” x 11”)
- Place the pages inside of each other like a book, with the construction paper as the cover.
- Staple the pages together at the fold. To do so, unfold the pages and staple through the 3 pages at the crease. Close back up like a book.
- Cut the white inside pages horizontally into thirds. The top third will be for heads, the middle for bodies, and the bottom for legs.
- On the first page (all of the thirds) draw a creature, keeping the body sections separated. Repeat for the rest of the 3 pages.
- Flip the different page sections to mix and match body parts and create weird looking monsters.
- It takes more time, but the book looks nice when the body sections align somewhat. Try your best!